Wednesday, July 22, 2015

21 is fun.


There aren't enough sparkly words to describe this weekend--but there's enough glitter and gold in my room to prove just how sparkly it was. 
From sparklers in my breakfast Friday morning to a cake lit with a blow-torch Saturday night, and enough pebble ice, Dr. Pepper, giraffes, and glitter to last a life-time, I had a pretty wonderful birthday. 
I got pretty lucky to be surrounded by dozens of wonderful people who make my world go round, and they gave me another couple dozen reasons to be in love with my life and consider myself among the luckiest girls in the world. 
So here's to another year full of friends, glitter, and not nearly enough sleep--and cheers to the year that taught me to fall in love with my life. 
21 is going to be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!