Friday, October 13, 2017

Little love letters: Friday the 13th.

Thank you for being the inspiration behind these love letters and my latest blogger crush. 

Dear email drafts folder, 
Thank you for holding all my thoughts and ramblings in a (somewhat, okay not really at all) secure place so that nobody's ears have to. 

I don't care if you're trendy, you are pretty close to the top of my most prized possessions list and I don't care what people say about you. 

Dear This Is Us, 

Dear Diet Coke, 
You aren't as bad as I've made you out to be for the last 10 years and I hope you'll forgive me. 

Dear fall, 
I haven't been warm in three weeks, but I'm seriously crushing on the view I walk out to every morning, so it's okay. 

Dear  "old-fashioned," paper desk calendar, 
Well, this. 

Dear rice pudding, 
I don't care if it makes me sound like I'm 80 years old, I'd be perfectly content if there was a bowl of you in my fridge every single night. 

Dear Hendrickson fam, 
There are a million reasons why I'm dating Riley, but 8 of them are nieces and nephews. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!