Sunday, March 18, 2012

Simple enough.

Three terms down, and one to go. Words cannot even begin to express how excited I am to be out of high school. But at the same time, I'm ready to just have fun these last 10 weeks of school, because they really are our last shot at doing anything memorable.


Tomorrow is the Sterling Scholar final awards ceremony. I'm nervous, but I know I did my best and whatever happens, happens.

Thursday, we play Alta in lacrosse, and I have to miss it. Not a happy camper about that, but duty calls?
Friday, my best friend and I are hosting the Mr. Dart Pageant at Davis. It's basically the biggest joke of a fundraiser in the world, but it'll be fun. And it's my first Friday off work since October, so it better be an adventure of some sort.This picture came up on my Pinterest the other day, and I just liked the idea of it. I've never been one to say "no" to risks, and this summer is really the last time we have to be reckless and immature before we hit the real world. You can bet that I'll be doing a whole bunch of stuff for the first time, and checking things off my bucket list everyday. It'll all be documented as well, don't worry.

Tangent time. There's a tumblr that I follow that's called "Boys Who." So in YW a few weeks ago, we made our own lists of "Boys Who" qualities. It got me thinking about the little things, rather than the bread-and-butter answers that we give in Sunday School. What do I really want in a boyfriend/husband/best friend?


I want a boy who will play with my hair, and give me advice on what to wear. A boy who will tease me relentlessly, and then make it up to me. I want a boy who is plenty taller than me, and has to pick me up to hug me. A boy who will make me feel better when I'm sick, and who knows my favorite foods better than I do. I want a boy who isn't afraid to show me off, and who will write me letters like "The Wednesday Letters." I want a boy who is good with kids, and who's family makes me feel like a part of theirs. A boy who will be honest with me, and will play immature games with me. I want a boy who can hold his own in an argument, and knows his material. A boy who is athletic (preferably hockey playing,) and will make me laugh. I want a boy who is intelligent, and can help me study. A boy who dresses well, and can give me advice on whatever I may need. I want a boy who will give me an honest opinion on something, and lets me come to their games. A boy who will share his jackets with me, and let me control the music in the car. I want a boy who can cook, and will listen to my mindless ramblings.


Really, all I want is someone who knows me. And who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!