Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's been a long time.

I'm not that great at this whole regular blogging thing. But I thought I'd post some highlights of life lately.
First of all, Sterling Scholar is over. Now I just have to wait until the 21st to find out how far I really made it.
Second, I got a Twitter. :/ I caved. Follow me @smash717
Third, I discovered that I really have no life. Between school, work, and lacrosse, I do nothing with my life. Lunch and Friday nights are the only times I see my friends.



This right here is my best friend. Sometimes, we sit in the back of a large van while our couple friends are having fun and Christian and Tyson are arguing. And if I'm really lucky, she falls in between the seats and gets stuck. Just long enough for me to take a picture and broadcast it to every social media site known to the free world. She's great. I guess I'll keep her.


I've always hated Valentine's Day. Like woken up and vowed to never celebrate it, hated it. The last couple haven't been that bad, I guess. But this year? I was at school form 6 am to 3 pm, I had practice from 3:30 to 5:30 and I worked from 5:45 to 10. It was probably the longest day of my life, and I was in an awful mood. But when I got home, there was this pretty bouquet on my table, and a sweet note with it. I guess boys aren't all that bad.:)


I may not update this frequently, but I do Instagram everyday.
Follow me at: ashlindberg



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!