Thursday, October 25, 2012

Six contentious women.

IT SNOWED. In OCTOBER. And I'm not okay with it. Because everything is cold. And wet. And not warm. Or dry. And my hair is frizzy. And layers of clothes make me feel claustrophobic....but really, I'm kind of okay with it. Because the mountains looks awesome. And this means lots of movies and hot chocolate, and blankets, and not leaving the house for extended periods of time, and soup, and okay. Maybe I'm a little okay with it. 
Last weekend was fall break--us Aggies got a a whole 24 extra hours of the weekend! My family and I went to Scheel's, a massive sporting goods store that they just built in Sandy. Inside? A full size ferris wheel. I had the twisted belief that I loved ferris wheels until I was stuck at the top with my little sister...hyperventilating. It was not okay. 
Before fall break though, our home teachers came over for the first time. Homemade chicken enchiladas and a spiritual message for our little 102 family? Perfect. We're lucky to live where we do, with the people we do. Because we're surrounded--and I mean completely--by excellent people. Life is good, folks. 
Saturday night, we had a heart-to-heart at our favorite park, and Emi declared her love for the stray cat that roams the cemetery. We named him George, and took a picture of the first time they met. She's destined to be a cat lady for life. [JUST KIDDING. She's getting married first. Or I'm out $50.]
Then last night, we scripted a music video, made crafts with our friend Teresa, and got a surprise visit from Kaylene. AND, we skyped my best friend Emily. She's going to BYU-Idon'tlikeithere, and I haven't seen her since August. It's a problem, but one we're trying to solve. 
After our adventures, we decided we needed to fight. Like, we sicced Kenz on Adrienne, and filmed it. If you're really interested in seeing it, check my Facebook page. Because it ends with Kenzie punching Adrienne in the face. And with that? We've had our first "fight." 
I'm officially going to keep my scholarship (Thank heavens for pass/fail when it comes to biology) and as of Wednesday, I'm officially an English Literature major. Logan is wonderful....and now it's time for dinner with Jon and Bronson and Jackson. Sweet pork and spaghetti squash. Yay for roommates who cook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!