Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Wonders: One.

I love Pinterest. 
I "pin" a lot of random things: wedding ideas, decoration inspiration, clothes I wish I had, quotes [so. many. quotes.], and a whole bunch of stuff that I just adore. 
So we're starting a series. It's called "Weekend Wonders." 

This week....
This shot from Audrey Hepburn's movie "Funny Face," which happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies.
This Leonardo da Vinci quote.  Just the motivation I needed to act.
This video. Reminded me of Brother Crimin's seminary class--and if this father-daughter duo doesn't make you smile, you don't have a heart. 
This heart+state craft.  Definitely making one for my new apartment. [Just over 50 days until we move in!]
This sequined cardigan I love summer more than any other time of the year, but when my bedroom is 81 degrees, I'm begging for cold and layered clothes. 
This journal idea.  I have a really hard time keeping a consistent journal that isn't my blog...and I love this idea. Maybe separate the months with my favorite pictures instead of postcards? 
This picture that perfectly describes how Jon and I feel about ice cream [long story short, the word "obsessed" doesn't even begin to cover it].
These typography sketchbooks. Being the layout and design nerd that I am, these are basically my happy place put on paper. Birthday present ideas?? 
 This DIY corkboard.  I've been obsessively looking for decor ideas for my new apartment, and I'm thinking this is perfect. Any other suggestions? 
And my personal favorite, this list of items you can mail in the US without packaging. That missionary of mine is going to be receiving some awfully different mail in the near future. 

Also, happy 19th to the best friend, roommate, and twin sister ever. You're the best, Em. 
And happy five months tomorrow. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never seen Funny Face, but I love Audrey Hepburn movies. I guess I should get around to seeing that, shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!