Sunday, January 25, 2015

Some kind of wonderful.

We're only a month in, and I'm already certain that 2015 is going to be a new kind of incredible. 
 We've splurged at the semi-annual sale and discovered cranberry quinoa salad.
We've rekindled traditions and finally cleared up all confusion ;). 
 We've introduced Brian to our favorite Chinese food and my family played paparazzi with the SigEp composites.
 We've started Friends again and tried to love the Fieldhouse and mornings. 
 We've dated, doubled, and climbed. 
And we've put a whole new meaning to the word trust (if you ever want to learn how to not let someone down the wall gracefully, let me teach you).

This month has been on my mind for the last two years--and even though nothing is what I pictured it would be, I can't even begin to describe how happily content I am. 
I guess the secret to being happy is to do what makes you happy, surrounded by the people who make you happy, and care about you no matter what you do [and it helps if they're really cute and wait two years for a  chocolate english toffee milkshake you promised them].

I'm just the luckiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!