Thursday, February 12, 2015

My favorite.

Because even though we argue about Girl Scout cookies, we agree on [most] of the important things, 
Because he's accepted the fact that I will never enjoy pizza, milk, or Oreos and only uses that against me on rare occasions,
Because at 12:00 on a Thursday night when I finally had a second to breathe, he didn't argue when I turned on Grey's Anatomy (and even lasted most of the episode before going home),
Because this is the best result of patience and persistence I've ever seen, 
Because he lets me be a nerd after a particularly good class--and then does exactly the same even though I don't understand a word of what he's saying about government regulated water markets, 
Because he drives me absolutely crazy, but in the best way possible,
Because he lets me talk his ear off 98% of the time,
Because I don't think I'll get over people saying "It's about time!" anytime soon,
Because he's the only person who is consistently as loud as I am, and whose laugh is louder than mine,
Because I have the cutest boyfriend west of Tennessee, 
Because despite my inability to make decisions and the fact that I have a hard time choosing where we go to dinner, if you asked me to choose a favorite person, I'd have no problem choosing him. 

Happiest of Valentine's Days, my lovelies! I hope your day was as splendid as mine. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love you two! Even though I've only met Brian for like five seconds I am completely a fan of his cause he makes me cute friend so so happy!! Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!