Monday, April 15, 2013

The final countdown.

It's Monday. Which means that I'm sitting on the couch, compulsively refreshing my email waiting for word from my best friends. 
It also means that I have ample time to be reviewing facts for the sample tour I have to give...today could be an adventure. 
Instead, it's time for a highlight reel of the last few days. 

Massage train in 102: because there's really no better way to spend a Wednesday night. 

Relay for Life: Utah State Edition. Cancer sucks, so of course we'll walk dozens of laps around the fieldhouse track. 

All this sunshine makes a girl ridiculously happy. As does being done with a Relief Society lesson. So the four of us that were left had to document the spring colors.

Sunday drives are the best way to end a perfect day. They're even better when you're with your best friends, wrapped in our favorite blankets and hoodies, and sitting on a bench that looks over the whole valley. 

We've got two (maybe three) weekends left up here, and that realization hit hard last week. Words can't even begin to cover how lucky I am to have these girls as my best friends, and I can't think of five people I'd rather be living with. 
Come May, we'll all be headed in different directions. 
Kelsey leaves for her mission in Knoxville, Tennessee May 22nd. 
Emi's moving home to work in Salt Lake before heading to Vancouver, Canada on August 7th. 
Kenzie's transferring to Weber State for fall semester. 
Adrienne's moving home for the summer, before coming back up in the fall. 
Lauren and I are working in Logan all summer, and staying up here for the foreseeable future. 
Things are changing again, right as we're finally getting the hang of this college thing. Oh well. C'est la vie. 
I guess it's just blowing my mind that in two weeks, I can say I've successfully completed a full year of college. Time's flying--and I'm in love with that fact. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!