Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We all have our challenges.


I have a problem with social media networks. So I found a photo-a-day challenge on Pinterest, and I figured, why not.
Today's challenge? "My view today."
This is the banner for the new NBC show Smash. Not only am I excited because it has Katherine McPhee, its about Broadway and theater and basically everything else I love....but IT HAS MY NAME.
I watched a preview of it, and to put it in few words, I am so excited.
Monday can't come soon enough.


In other news, my Ambassador portfolio for Utah State is in.
Nervous? Yes. Excited? Yes.
I would love to get this one, but whatever happens, happens.
With my Sterling Scholar portfolio in, and this one now too, all I can do is wait.
And I'm not very patient.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!