Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aimer et etre aime.

Love and be loved.
Easier said then done, right?
Especially when it's something you want...but you have a hard time pursuing it.

Let me elaborate.

Your past has a way of effecting the way you look at things in the future.
Sometimes, you lose something, and that makes you feel incapable of finding something like that again. Even when it's staring you right in the face.
You feel...not unworthy, but undeserving (?) of feeling that way again, and you can't give in to what's right there.

I have no problem loving others. [There's only one person in this entire world that I hate. But more on that later.] I love people, love getting to know people, and constantly surround myself with people.
But letting people get close is another story. I have a huge group of friends, but very few of them do I trust with everything and know everything about me. And I'm okay with that.
Oh well. Everything works itself out in time, right?

I have a board on Pinterest that's entirely full of quotes, and I'm only partially obsessed with a majority of them. My favorites?

Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes...because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones that do.

Every girl deserves someone to remind her that she's beautiful.

People will always stare. Make it worth their while.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't make a rainbow, without a little rain.

So this is my life. I want you to know that I'm both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!