Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Confessions.

Confession #1: I've listened to this song approximately 3,000 times this week.
Confession #2: I've listened to this one just as many.
Confession #3: I stayed up til 2:00 am to finish reading Frankenstein after reading an essay about the monster in Volume III. I've never felt like such a nerd in my whole life--and I loved it.
Confession #4: I've kept a fake engagement ring in my purse since I served a strange table a couple weeks ago. When I realized they were in my section last night, I may or may not have put the ring on and made sure they saw it. Sorry dudes, I'm not your "perfect woman," and I'm only bringing you the sandwich you requested because it's my job...#sorrynotsorry
Confession #5: I shamelessly stalked Awkward Girls for a long time in order to find some kind of outfit inspiration. All I found was a ton of clothing I didn't have, but seem to need.
Confession #6: I made a countdown on my phone for the Katy Perry concert. The amount of fangirling my big and I are going to do is unreal. [241 days. I also may have tried to talk myself into dyeing my hair that color.]
Confession #7: I ugly cried for a solid six minutes and 42 seconds while I watched this video. 
Confession #8: I scoured Pinterest and Etsy for far too long trying to find something that combined giraffes and Audrey Hepburn in a way that wasn't atrocious. Nothing. 

Here's to one of my favorite weekends of the year...because for some reason, the SuperBowl is the only day I feel like I can eat whatever I want and not have it counteract everything I've been doing at the gym. 
Happy Friday, folks! 

2 comments:

  1. I confess, I am obsessed with Katy Perry as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did you get Katy Perry concert tickets. i'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!