Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Confessions: Valentine's Edition.


1. Listening to this song makes me feel like what it must feel like to be in love. 
2. A large part of my heart will always belong to Justin Timberlake [just in general], Zac Efron [HSM and 17 Again], and Matthew Mcconaughey [How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days].
3. I wore real pants for the first time in days yesterday--yoga pants, work pants and dresses don't count for me--and I hated every second of it. Getting ready is hard. So is wearing real clothes. 
4. When I get engaged, I don't care how he proposes....as long as it isn't at Temple Square, on Valentine's day, or Christmas/New Year's Eve. I'm not about that cliche life--as cute as they are. 
5. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love getting flowers. I cry in just about every love story. I want a whirlwind romance, a fairytale wedding, and a happily ever after. I'm in love with the idea of love. 
6. I giggled like a little girl while I opened packages this afternoon. A Twinkie dressed like a minion? Bubbles? Loads and loads of candy? A pillow-pet? I got spoiled today--and today isn't even over yet. I'm so incredibly lucky to have some pretty amazing people love me. 
6. I'm obsessed with proposal videos/wedding videos/love story videos. Hailey & Brad Devine's videos win the "Cutest Videos in the History of the World" award, every. single. time. 

Valentine's Day is wonderful--and I don't know how you could not be happy today. Love is a wonderful thing. 

2 comments:

  1. i'm a hopeless romantic myself too and cry at all chick flicks or anything sad and lovey dovey for that matter.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/all-about-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lead guy in Sweet Home Alabama is actually named Josh Lucas... Matthew McConaughey isn't actually in that movie! Crazy how much they look alike though, right? :) Also, when I got engaged I told that cute husband of mine I would say no if he proposed at the temple. Haha terrible, I know! But I also think it's totally cliche :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!