Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daydream look in your eyes.

Formal time is my favorite time--what kind of girl doesn't love any excuse to get all dressed up, take a million pictures, and dance all night with a cute boy [and her sisters, of course]?
Proof that we started the night pretty put together....
...even if we ended up a little hotter, sweatier, and more sore than we started. 
[My favorite part of this picture is Trent in the background]
They're my rocks--and once in every five thousand pictures we take a decent one. 

It's been a fabulous couple of days, and now we're all caravanning down to Kaysville for the Thanksgiving dinner of a lifetime. 
Here's to a million reasons to be grateful, and just as many reasons why I am the luckiest girl alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!