Thursday, November 27, 2014

#Friendsgiving2k14

She makes me feel like I can do anything, he's stuck around for years, he gives the best hugs, he just gets me, she's my best friend, she makes me laugh uncontrollably, he's my favorite. 
[b-f, l-r]

But for real. This Thanksgiving was good--like it only took 3 plates of food and 6 pieces of pie for Brian and I to finally admit defeat and put down the food, good. 
The food coma was a real thing today [and if there's anything better than Thanksgiving with all your friends, it's a post-Thanksgiving nap with all your friends].

I'm grateful for a mom who woke up at 5 am to make the most incredible Thanksgiving dinner the world has ever seen, for a dad who put up with 9 college students when he didn't feel good and did all the dishes on top of that, and siblings who kept my friends entertained and managed to not annoy anybody too much. ;) 
I really am the luckiest. I'm surrounded by incredible people who make my life practically perfect in every way, I live in a beautiful place where I go to school and study what I love, and I have a job that I enjoy almost every single day because I work with the most entertaining people. 
I'm so lucky. So lucky, and so very, very, grateful for everything I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!