Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sheer, limitless, class.

Park City in 6 days, and I'm freaking out. It's going to be a blast. But while I'm (notso)patiently waiting for this adventure, we've been busy in this neck of the woods. 
My little sisters Aubrey and Emily had their ballet recital this weekend, and Mary--or #babyrapunzel--was jealous of their ballerina hair-dos. So I did hers too, and she proceeded to dance around all day long, until it was time for Lion King of course. These little girls are incredible dancers, each in their own way. As my mom put it, "Emily is a natural, and Aubrey? She just likes to be on stage." They're goofy, but they're beautiful. 
Speaking of the baby, she has an animal obsession. So we went on a field trip to the horses behind our house and she fed them an entire bag of carrots. I was freaking out--mainly because they have massive teeth and she's so little--but she was oblivious to the threat. Figures. 

ALSO. My best friend is home from Europe now. Three weeks without my favorite ginger was NOT. FUN. to say the least, and I'm so happy she's home. Not only did she bring me back a beautiful scarf from Italy, but now that she's home, gossip sessions can resume. Life is more exciting with Maddy around. 
In other news, this is my un-official promise ring. Who's it from? Stay tuned....
Thank you Europe, for returning the ginger home relatively unscathed, however sleep deprived. 





Just kidding. It's a thread from Hailee's shirt that she didn't want to litter Maddy's house with. Also, we're the only two not dating anybody [officially, or unofficially EMI] and were feeling left out of the love circle. So we staged a fake promise ring exchange. In case you were wondering, thread doesn't hold up very well through washing. FYI. 

1 comment:

  1. Basically, I love you. And this whole entire blog that I have missed since I have been away. PARK CITY. I will be there on Friday. Don't you worry. And I am still sleep deprived. YAY

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!