Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend Wonders: Three.

SOAR is over. No more small groups, sub sandwiches, or shuttle duty...at least until next summer. Up next? Connections. But first: bridal showers, hair appointments, weddings, job interviews, and vacations. Summer is winding down...but I'm so ready for school to start I can barely handle it. 
A few other things I'm excited about? This weekend's wonders. 
 I want every single one of these pillows.  My bedroom this fall is going to be grey and white...and blasts of color like this. 
I'm making this salad soon. Avocados are easily my favorite food on the planet, and this just looks divine. 
 You'd think having a mom that owns a cake business would make me hate cake...but you'd be surprised how much I absolutely love frosting. Combine cookie dough and frosting, and you have the ultimate girl comfort food. 
 This wall art craft looks like a blast and a half.  I love quotes, and I could easily make a thousand of these for my new room. 
Anyone who knows me even remotely well, knows that I love hairdye. That said, I haven't dyed my hair for almost three months. I have a hair appointment on Tuesday, and I'm STOKED. My cousins have raved about this girl for forever, and I finally caved and scheduled an appointment. I'm loving this hair color; perfectly faded, blonde enough for summer, but keeps the dark I love. Does anybody have any other suggestions for this girl's crazy mane? 

With SOAR over, I only have one job to worry about this week..and maybe even a Bear Lake trip this weekend to plan. Also, a job interview on Tuesday! We'll see how that goes...and then I get to recover from that with hours of pampering my hair. Life is looking real good this week. 

1 comment:

  1. You would look so good with your hair like that!! I am in complete support!!! Can't wait to see it!! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!