Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Wonders: Two.

After a week of movies, Tiki parties, hours and hours of the Sig Ep boys, work, sleepovers, attempting to go to the Cache Valley Cruise-In, watching Brian try to make friends with a couple monkeys, and actually attending my single's ward...it's safe to say it's been a good week. ...it's time for bed. Besides, it's Birthday week! I'll finally be 19 on Wednesday, no big deal. But first, this Weekend's Wonders.
This song, that quickly became the anthem of our trip to Huntsville. Justin Timberlake is just as good as he was when I was little.
This kitchen.  Gray is my favorite color...and I'm kind of obsessed with this design.
These initial rings. Simple--and slightly perfect.
And finally, these words.  I'm surrounded by some pretty successful people...and sometimes I forget that I'm only 18. I've got plenty of time to be where they are.

2 comments:

  1. Ah. I am just in love with your cute blog. Seriously. Adorable.

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! i nominated you for a liebster award!
    Go to the link to find out what you have to do :)
    http://sewnbymaria.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    maria

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!