Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I say it because I care.

Going through my phone today, I realized there was a lot of stuff I documented, and never posted about. So I figured I might as well, now that I have some time.

First of all! April 24th...Emi, Hailee and I went to see Go Radio. First of all, if any of you have never listened to them, that should change. Quickly. Because Jason Lancaster (Pictured ^^^^) easily has one of the greatest voices in the history of ever. He used to be part of a band called Mayday Parade, but split up from them a little while ago. If you're interested, look up "What If You Don't" or "Why I'm Home" on YouTube. I promise you won't regret it.

Go Radio performed, but so did this band from Oregon called This Providence. That extremely fine fellow up there would be Dan Young with my best friend. And yes, he was even greater in person. Look up "A Beautiful Rescue." His voice...mmmmm. British accent and that face. It makes everything okay.
We took AP tests this year, far too many of them if you ask me, and attended way too many study sessions. Art History reviews marked the birth of the Unicorner and reminded us that we're not maturing as quickly as we're growing up. It's probably fine.

After we took our various tests, we decided that having a Zupa's within five miles of our houses was the best/worst idea ever. Two times in a week can't be good...except it's so very, very good. That would be my favorite ginger on our second outing of the week with a chocolate strawberry as big as her face. (Not really, but still.)

We don't do a whole lot of extraordinary things, (except get my phone signed by Jason Lancaster. That was pretty freaking awesome.) but we do a lot of random, simple things. And frankly, it doesn't matter what I'm doing, as long as I'm with these kids. Because they're the ones that matter most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!