Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What if I call you darling?



AP tests? Conquered. Compared to last year, they basically rocked. Because I despise science and don't particularly enjoy math--which should make you ask, "Then why in the heck did you take AP Biology and Calculus last year?" And to be quite honest, I have no idea. BUT. I redeemed myself by taking AP Art History and AP English Literature/Language this year. Loads better. I actually enjoy these subjects, and am interested in those fields. Novel idea, really. But either way, they're all over. Which means besides participation points, senior year is basically over too. 
Weird. 



I graduate in 15 very short days. How am I announcing this tidbit of information to the population of the free world that I actually care about? Oh, with these little beauties. I decided that I'd take my years of designing papers (and the fact that I had to do them myself because of mild to severe OCD) and make something that I liked. So here ya have it. No, they are not in my school colors, except for the gold "D." But even that's a stretch, since it's chosen directly out of the picture. I like 'em. Lemme know what you think. (ps. the photo was taken by Ashley Strassburger. you can visit her website here or look at her FB page here. She's great, really. And she shares my name. There's nothing better.) 



I have to finish my Financial Literacy packets ASAP if I want to graduate....no worries, I just need to focus....and I have a talk to write for seminary graduation. But frankly? I'm just reveling in the fact that for the next 92 days, I'm a free soul. And by free, I mean swimsuit wearing, hair-dye experimenting, summer loving, money making free soul. 

It's a glorious realization. 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!