Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bright smiles and lots of noise.


Less than a month until I'm in Logan...the world is changing, people. Changing fast. My bedspread has been bought (super cute multi colored chevron stripes of course) and my kitchen stuff has been organized and listed so that when the six of us girls all meet for the first time next week, we can figure out who is bringing what. I'm packing my winter clothes next week, and I've got to buy all my storage stuff ASAP too. It's all a little weird. So rather than being productive and shortening my to do list, I spend my days babysitting two adorable chillins' and serving Mexican food to a majority of Kaysville and Farmington. And sometimes, just sometimes, we do a charity ride as a family, and the baby girls get their faces painted by a clown. 
Mary wanted to be a puppy-no surprise there-but it only lasted as long as it took her snow cone to melt. It just looked like she was a seriously abused animal after that. Oh well. 
Aubrey though, went for the sparkly butterfly. And it was probably one of the coolest painting jobs I've ever seen. So even though it was hot, and ten miles is a long way to ride with 500+ people, I'd say it was a fantastic way to start a Saturday. 

Tomorrow? I get/have to go to Relief Society. And I get/have to teach sharing time for Junior and Senior Primary in two weeks, about how my friends have influenced me to make good decisions. It's a good thing I have a darn good group of friends, or it could be a really awkward hour and a half. 
Yay for packing, family, church, lessons, and friends. And really? Yay life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!