Monday, July 2, 2012

It's all a little underwhelming.

While I was laying Mary--Baby Rapunzel--down for a nap today, my Utah State planner fell off my desk. Serving as a not so nice reminder that not only do I only have six weeks left here, but I only have SIX WEEKS LEFT HERE. I freaked, just a little. Hmmmm. [deep breaths. in. out. in. out.] It's kind of like one of those moments where you just keep thinking, "This can't be happening. There's no way this is happening. This is really happening."
Let's just say it's a very good thing that a vast majority of my best friends are moving up with me, or else I'd be in trouble. But Hailee, Morgan, and Maddy aren't. And I'm a little distraught about this whole thing.
While I'm all overwhelmed and stressed and such, I'm still not quite sure what's going on. Girls' Camp is this weekend, and it still hasn't quite hit me that this is the last time I get to go. I have an assignment due for my first class on the 22nd, and I'm not even thinking about starting it yet. I'm still 17 people, I'm still a child. And yet...I'm not. It's mind blowing, really.
In other news, I'm bored with my mane again. Like seriously contemplating some new ideas. Any suggestions? They'd be much appreciated. I'm thinking new hair will count for a lot of the 18 TIL 18 BABY countdown....yes. Yes, it will.

I really, really, really like this one, but I don't know if I have the guts. Do I go lighter again? Cut some of it off? Or keep it the same? Let your ideas flow kids, because I'm up for anything. 
Also, I've got to start packing up my life soon...and I want your thoughts on what's essential. Any of you stayed in Logan? Fill a girl in, would you? Any thing you wish you'd had your first year of college? Let me know. Comment here, tweet me, or FB me kids, because this is a whole new road for most of us, and we need all the help we can get. 


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry my dear. Every little thing is gonna be alright. We were sick of high school anyway remember? :) And I would TOTALLY try that. It's summer!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!