Sunday, August 19, 2012

All grown up.

Twelve hours from now, I'll be on my way up to Logan with my best friend. We're almost completely moved in, and the rest of the roommates join us tomorrow. (Family Home Evening? Be prepared. Snow 102 is the coolest dorm on campus. Just wait. ) Since I'm all grown up now, and it was my last weekend home, we went on a few adventures. 
Last night, we went to Johnny Rockets with the SSMT (figure it out.) after we'd shopped and explored Centerville all day. Then we went up to Kyle's to watch a movie. Considering the fact that it was Hailee, Haley, Emi, Maddy and I there, he got out-voted pretty quickly on the movie. Our bad. The night before, Hailee, Kyle and I went up to Mueller Park to build a fire, and realized that we would in fact survive in the wilderness if it ever came to that point. The things I learn with these kids. 
I spent Monday-Thursday babysitting the three girls while Ryan, Brittany and my parents were on Trek. We school shopped, went to Zupa's, and played at the pool. I'm gonna miss these hooligans. 


And last but not least, my baby sister is a psycho. She decided that since Mom was gone, she could drive her car with her eyes closed and no hands, and backwards. Weirdo. 

Pointless post, but the moral of the story is, I definitely won the friend lottery. Also, my siblings are the best I could ask for. And even though I'm only going to be an hour away, I'm going to miss all of them like crazy. Yay for Skype and Google+ Chat and FaceTime. 

Be prepared for some epic intro to college posts. Seriously. It's going to be the adventure of a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!