Thursday, August 30, 2012

You show us that Scotsman.

We've survived almost a whole week of school! More adventures from this week included: 
Stalking Kenzie after church while she was on the phone. And yes, I did take this picture to make it look as creepy as possible. 
When we get really tired, we chat on the kitchen floor and make goals for our weeks. Then we put them in a plastic bag, and freeze them. (It didn't work out nearly as well as we intended, but it's the thought that counts.)
We get enough free ice cream to feed a third-world country. And these people wonder why we all gain 15 pounds. (It's a good thing my closest class is a 15 minute walk, at best. I'm the exception to a not so pretty rule.)
All she does is abuse me. Both physically, emotionally, and mentally. Like, she sits on me all the time and tells me I can't go to sleep. Rude. 
Kelsey takes NyQuil, and then proceeds to give us two hours of live entertainment and free back massages. Really, it's quite entertaining. 
We found OKONKO. (This is one of those moments where you won't have any idea what I'm talking about unless you took AP English.) But really, we were so excited we all texted Ashley Cross. 
And last, but certainly not least, we have classy decorations. Kelsey was comparing her ridiculous amount of water consumption to raging alcoholics. 
We attended our first Aggie football game tonight, and photobombed a "The-Stoop-Goes-to-College" picture. It's Friday tomorrow. And we get to go home. Yay. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!