Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I said a boom-chicka-boom.


After working for far too long on this silly portfolio, it's DONE. And if I may say so myself, it looked fantastic.
It also served as just another reminder that I'm growing up. And while my friends and I might do crazy, childish things sometimes [like night-time sledding, car sabotage wars, and far too many immature jokes], we're getting older.


Anyway.

My house is getting the roof fixed--FINALLY--after the huge windstorm. And all the thumping and bumping and crashing is making my head hurt. So I do believe I'm heading to the library. Because I like to read.
In the immortal words of Hamlet, "words, words, words," make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!