Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A work in progress

Isn't that what life is when it all comes down to it?
Sometimes, I think my life especially is continually being changed, upgraded, and "re-programmed," in a sense.
Making it bigger, better, and so much more enjoyable.

But who am I? And where exactly am I going? Let me tell you.

I am a seventeen year old girl who loves to laugh.
I socialize more than is probably good, and I have a tendency to talk too much.
I love little kids, sparkles, Audrey Hepburn, and the word "hope."
I want to be a broadcast journalist or an elementary school teacher someday,
And next year I'll be up at Utah State working on those dreams.
I have an unnatural love for hockey, lacrosse, and all things vintage.
I post quotes like some people eat cookies.
My life revolves around my family, the Church, and the idea of forever.
My friends make my world go round, books make everything okay.
Chinese food and sushi make me smile even when it is 10 degrees outside,
And I enjoy getting to know new people.

This site here is a catalog of my dreams (and some nightmares), random facts,
more music than you can probably handle, hopefully more than a few pictures, and a snapshot of
life.

Enjoy it. I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!