Friday, January 27, 2012

Weird fetishes and bizarre obsessions.

Last night, Viewmont played Judge Memorial.

They lost.

(Good game though boys. It was close.)

But that's beside the point. The real story is how I introduced a ginger friend of mine to hockey,
although I don't know how we were even friends before since he'd never been to a game.
Caleb-the traitor, Spencer-the ginger, and me-the, well, me; were the only Davis kids on the Viewmont side. Everyone else was cheering for judge.
But as I so kindly reminded my dad before leaving, I may go to Davis, but Viewmont hockey is the only team worth cheering for.


I have a home-team loyalty problem.

I have also gotten over that fact.



In a related note, the Viewmont Girls' Lacrosse team, varsity style of course, is due to play us Davis Girls' the third week of March.
Let's just say we took conditioning seriously after we heard that. I've never run stairs so hard in my life. And our planks? Actually looked like planks.

It's amazing what the thought of losing to your rivals can do.



Thought of the day: Don't lose. Because it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!