Tuesday, February 19, 2013

They said it best.

I have a thing for quotes, and just words in general. My "Quotes and Such" board on Pinterest has 1,691 pins, and that number grows every single day. I just love the way words have so much potential and so much effect on how we think...and I love the design and typography of some of these. 
We live in a crazy world. But holding on to hope with all that we have is not crazy. And there is good in every day. John Green also happens to be one of my favorite authors. Convenience. 

And usually when you need it most, or are least expecting it. That's the way life works. 
Luck doesn't find you if you don't work for it. But once you do...man The blessings sure do come. 
If everything was easy, life would be no fun. And anything that comes easy isn't worth it. 

It comes back to the working hard and being lucky thing. 
Excuse the "hell" word, but seriously. There's far too many "Keep Calm and ______" posters out there. I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd rather do something exciting. Besides, I'm not a calm person. 
I refuse. 
Every single one of you. 


 Like in Michigan. Or Paris. Or Hong Kong. And I miss them, too much. 
Letters from my best friend, double Bachelor episodes, Taco Tuesday, and no school. I love days where everything is good. 

I think sometimes we begin to doubt the answers to our prayers. Are we really in the right school? Doing the right things? If at one point it was right, and you haven't had any other answer come, carry on.
  But really. 

Every single second, of every single day. 
It's the truth. You may think things have to be perfect...but sometimes life is wonderful, even with none of your best friends around, stressful classes, a busy work schedule, and a ton of stuff going on. My life isn't perfect, or anywhere close to it. But it is wonderful, extraordinary, and beautiful. 
 That's all for today, folks. Just don't forget the power of words. [Or letters. Letters are always good. Especially ones from your best friends. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. And you. And so, so agree.

    WORDS!!!! They are so powerful.

    You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!