Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You wouldn't have guessed.

I'm deathly afraid of spiders [they send me into shaking, hyper-ventilating, full-on panic mode]. My favorite color is either purple or grey, and I hate the color pink; I think I own maybe two articles of pink clothing in my entire wardrobe. I'm an English major, who wants nothing more than to go to cosmetology school. I idolize Audrey Hepburn and Katy Perry. I really do love being a waitress. As dumb as that sounds, I get to interact and talk to tons of different people each day, every day is different, and I'm constantly moving. My hand-eye coordination level is zero, as is my sense of time. I have the worst attention span in the universe: at this very second, I have twelve internet tabs open, Instagram reloading on my phone, and Pandora playing in the background. I only focus on the things I really care about, or when something is very important...like my Relief Society lessons, or my English homework. I never stop reading. I'll read anything and everything you give me, and will probably annotate the crap out of it and pick out quotes that I love from every thing I read. I brush my teeth probably twelve million times a day, because I hate the way it feels after you eat. I want twins more than anything else in this whole world. I want to live in a big city, maybe for just a summer. Somewhere like New York City. Or Chicago. Or even Seattle or Austin. I want a real city experience...preferably doing something cliche like editing a fashion magazine, being a super hot-topic artist, or producing a hit reality TV show. Personally, I don't think there is anything worse than a Monday morning. I hate Mondays, even though I can never quite say why. I just do. There are few things I want more out of my job than a paycheck that is more than $50.00, or a shift that doesn't end with me covered in salad dressing, syrup, and powdered sugar, or require a full body massage to remove the tennis-ball sized knots from my shoulders. I'm really a natural blonde [don't let the purple hair fool you] and my hair is naturally curly [my blow-dryer and flat-iron are my best friends.] I love peppermint, but only if it's cold enough it makes your eyes water. Extra Polar Ice gum is my weakness in life. I'd take a massive steak over a salad any day of the week; and I probably eat more than most twelve-year-old boys. It's physically impossible for me to walk in high heels. My favorite places in the world are my bed, the sidelines of an ice rink, or anywhere with water and a temperature of more than 80 degrees. I have a real big problem with online shopping. I can't sleep unless I have at least three pillows and all my blankets--flannel sheets, a down comforter, bedspread, heated blanket, and the blanket I got from my family for graduation--on my bed. I sleep in a nest, basically. I'm awful at card games [except Rook. Which I sometimes randomly beat everybody at], and even worse at Liar's Dice. I have a rather impressive collection of maxi skirts and colored denim. I'd rather stay home and watch a movie than go to a party...but I hate being alone, probably more than just about anything. I want to meet Katy Perry someday. I wouldn't mind owning a Yorkshire Terrier. If you get me laughing, there's a good chance you'll see me cry too...I can't laugh without tears, happy ones of course. I don't like dessert unless it's chocolate, and vanilla is just a waste of calories to me. I don't like milk, yogurt, or bananas. My little sisters are my best friends. I am absolutely and completely in love with every single aspect of my busy, bizarre, and beautiful life. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. And you.

    I could read your words all day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!