Sunday, November 4, 2012

Look how wonderful.


November 4th: Today, I'm grateful for my twin sister. [I know we look nothing alike, but one time a set of identical twins asked if we were twins, and we ran with it.] Em and I have been friends since 8th grade, and I'm positive we share a brain. She finishes my sentences--and sometimes she starts them too. She eats the green gummi bears so they don't go to waste, and makes sure I have my head screwed on straight--which doesn't happen all that often. She puts up with my messy closet, my weird eating habits, and my 2 am whining. AND, she's the best example and motivation I've ever had. Em's good at seriously everything, and trying to keep up with her makes me try a little harder in every aspect of my life. She's brilliant, funny (Emi would destroy all y'all in a battle of wits, I promise.)
We share clothes, a room, two families, and a brain. And I couldn't be more grateful to have this girl as my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!