Sunday, November 11, 2012

Never far away.

November 11: I should really wait a week for this post so it could be her birthday, but I'm too impatient for that. I'm so grateful for Miss Boston Workman. Our mom's have been friends for a while, and we kind of got thrown together--but I couldn't be more thankful for that fact. After weekly sleepovers [not enough.], walking home from church, and "doing homework" together as often as we could, I can promise you that no one has put up with me at 3 am more than Bost has, and the world will forever be indebted to her for that. She's been through a heck of a lot, and she's never stopped being the best example I've ever had. Her testimony is incredible and she is one of the most caring people I've ever met. Plus, she has excellent taste and gets me ready for things and takes me shopping with her. Sometimes, we even dress up like wild animals and take boys on dates. But only sometimes.
I got to talk with her for a few hours today, and I'm so glad I have a best friend that no matter how long we go without seeing each other, we can start right back where we left off. And she won't judge me for anything I do, say, or laugh at--and we tell each other everything. She's the older sister I never had, and I am so glad we're friends.
I miss this girl like crazy, and wish more than anything that we could have sleepovers every week and she could help me with my math homework every day. But regardless of where we are, or how far apart we live, I know that she will always be one of my best friends--mainly because she's knows far too much about me, and I know far too much about her. And because I absolutely adore every thing about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!