Friday, November 9, 2012

Trying not to fall.

November 9th: It's a blizzard outside up here in Logan, and as much as I hate snow and cold and wetness, I will admit that new snow is one of the prettiest things on the planet. Because snow means holidays, family, fires, food, and smiles. It smells like pine needles and hot chocolate, peppermint and cinnamon, and tastes like eggnog, nutmeg and candy canes. And Logan is the epitome of winter, if we're keeping track. So today? I'm grateful for the opportunity to live and go to school on such a beautiful campus. I don't know how many people can truly say that they absolutely love their school and everything about it. Yes, my classes are boring. Most of my professors are crazy. And I don't sleep nearly enough. But I'm loving every single second of my life [except for right when my alarm goes off in the morning. Then I really hate life.] Today's just the first of far too many freeze-your-tail-off days, and one of even more school days where I don't want to walk to class. But it's so worth it.


I'd rather be an Aggie than anything else, and I wouldn't trade being up here for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!