Sunday, September 16, 2012

Don't judge our fun.

My roommate has an obsession with Spongebob. So when I asked her to take out the trash, she felt the need to play the "Hash-Slinging-Slasher." So we sang the whole song, and then Kenzie flipped out that Emi didn't have a hand. Needless to say, we stopped cleaning and died laughing.

We had a long day yesterday. After being up until the wee hours of the morning because of dates and the presence of Mitchell and Lucas in our apartment, we woke up and went to a volleyball tournament, grocery shopped, and deep cleaned our apartment. After spending obscene amounts of time on dishes, we finally got ready--just in time for my cousin to ask if I could go to dinner with her and her kids. Ladies and gents, I absolutely adore my family. And my cousins (I don't really know what the technical relation is) Lettie and Cutter are adorable. After we were all severely depressed because of USU's loss, the day got slightly better during the "Holy War" when Utah beat BYU, three times in a matter of one second, basically. Max couldn't handle it, and spent his time in the fetal position for an hour and a half. But don't bring it up, because he's still distraught about it. 

And last but not least, we had dinner with our whole floor today--Navajo tacos and scones, FTW--and these boys were in charge of holding my phone and keys while I got food. They just want to say goodnight to all y'all, and we're off to have a craft night and listen to some country music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!