Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Say that to my face.

Really, nothing too exciting happened today. We had an interview with our bishopric as an apartment, and Kevin is currently making our dinner. [Don't worry, we helped. We provided the ranch.] So rather than bore you with more details of my life, I figured I'd post some lovely pictures. 
Seriously. Do I not have the cutest sister on the planet? She got a pillow pet today, and was so stinking excited. There's nothing better than phone calls with a two-year-old. Except maybe lunch with one. She's a keeper. 
It's a wonder we don't have boyfriends. Really. 
 JUSTIN BIEBER'S EYES GOT TRANSFORMED. 
 And this is Snow Hall 102 signing off for the day. Happy Wednesday tomorrow, kids! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!