Friday, September 14, 2012

It's even better than we think.

Somedays, things just go exactly how you want them to. Go Radio, my favorite band on this entire planet, let their new album become available for streaming a week before it's release. I'm not ashamed to admit that I booked it home from class, ran into my apartment, yelled "IS ANYBODY HOME??" plugged my computer into the stereo when the answer was negative, and blasted every song on there at least 4 times. Then calmly put my headphones in and listened to it by myself while everyone did homework. And then I took a nap. College is exhausting. 
We joined an intramural volleyball team. And ladies and gents? We're fierce. Tropical shirts, glitter makeup, and funky hair. We're excellent. We got slaughtered, but it's definitely worth the laughs---and taunts--we get from the other teams. 













Here's our team in it's entirely. Nutella Banana Bread. Brought to you by Pope Benedict XVI, Charles Schwab, and Tia and Tamara Mowry. 



In celebration of our loss, the snitches of 102 went to IHop. We were the only people in the restaurant, and we all ordered the same thing. Poor waitress.

 After running a marathon from Old Farm, to Pineview, and back to Old Farm, we finally found Mitch and Josh and Matt and Jim and watched Taken. Which was not a good idea, at 12 in the morning. So we got home, and discovered we were absolutely delirious. While we were washing our football makeup off, I walked out to this. Night world. We're tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!