Thursday, September 6, 2012

We do what we can.

For some reason, Wednesdays are always the longest day of the week. Emi, Lauren and I have class together at 9:30, but we still have a hard time getting out of bed and motivating ourselves enough to get ready for a 50 minute lecture about creative ahhhhts. [Our professor is incredibly British. Ask Emi how she feels about the way he says "matter."] Anyway, we have unofficially declared Wednesdays "What The Heck Wednesday" or "Top-Knot Wednesdays" because of our inability to look socially acceptable that day. We forgot to take pictures of us all together, but the legging and hoodies and shorts look, all paired with a giant baseball of a top-knot does wonders for our social lives, as displayed in the following picture. [Just kidding. Emi was just using the most prime position for creeping while our door was wide open. Yay. :)]
The ASUSU had a barbecue at First Dam last night [if I hear one more "dam" joke, I will lose my mind.] And of course, we had to document it. Luke, some kid I don't know, Chris, Lauren, Emi, me and Dallin--prior to Luke and Dallin and I going on a canoe adventure. Someone took this picture in the middle of us laughing at Kelsey's attempt to photobomb....but the next one is alright. 
See, we can clean ourselves up from our WTHeck Wednesday and look socially acceptable, even if being social is a drag sometimes. 

One more thing. I have some fabulous roommates. Yesterday, they had the misfortune of being dragged in on a somewhat...awkward situation involving my grandparents, and they stuck it out right along with me. Edited a thank you letter, and helped me find some random house in the middle of Providence to drop it off. So thanks girls (and Luke and Dallin) for helping me out. That's all, really. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!