Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's better than yours.

School is hard. JUST KIDDING. I only had yoga today, so I was going home to study for my science test tomorrow...and decided to randomly check our mailbox. Long story short, care packages from best friends an hour away are day makers. Nacho Libre: the only movie we absolutely need for our library, except maybe Mean Girls.
Cute notes, with specific advice for the two of us. She knows us, so well. 
And our favorite gum. Because obviously, we're all dating so much. Not really. There's a reason our Bieber board is empty. 
Hailee's a winner. And I get to see her tomorrrrrrooooowww! (And my family. And Terri. And Dave. Yay. :) ) It's been a good day. 

Finally, last night, Emi and I were the only ones up after 11. And all she wanted to do was play with PhotoBooth. I think she likes my computer more than I do. And she looked like a hipster yesterday--in case you were all wondering. 
Well. Nutella Banana Bread has their second volleyball game today, and I'm sure we'll get creamed again. But it's okay, because we have the best (and only) costumes in the league. And we have more team spirit than the rest of them combined. NBBOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!