Tuesday, September 11, 2012

There's a first time for everything.

Emi embraced her new found freedom [and by freedom, we mean she finally worked up the guts to say yes] and let me dye her hair. My once dirty-blonde haired best friend is now a brunette/redhead/non hairdye virgin. She's started down a dangerous road. Then Laur died my hair, and we got rid of the ombre. Because sometimes, when you do something trendy to your hair, it gets boring and everyone has it. So we're back in black. And it looks awesome. We're great. 

We got sick of studying today, and decided to make a real duck face instead of the plastics version. Personally, I think it's a lot more attractive than the puckered face. Also, Emi has really pretty eyes that look even more blue when she's a semi-ginger. It's fine. 
Braxton barged into our room around three o'clock and unlocked a magical cupboard above our kitchen sink that held a bag of wonder from the girls of 102 from last year. The contents are secret [just kidding, they're on my FB page.] and we've already started planning our package for next year's roomies. They're in for the surprise of their lives, if they ever find it. 
Yesterday was "embarrass your best friend" day, and I used that to my full advantage. When in reality, she took all of these pictures herself and then decided which ones went in the collage. 
And last but not least, here's a full look at the new hair and my favorite wardie, Paigey-Lou. We attempt to study Psych sometimes...but it doesn't work. So we take pictures and pretend like we're learning about psychological methodology. Bye kids. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!