Monday, September 17, 2012

Perfectly content and wildly restless.

Somedays, things just go splendidly. A fantastic new Institute class, a massive waterslide for FHE, and then our weekly cheering section at our favorite boys' soccer game. We finally followed through and made our glitter poster. We're basically the best friends ever. I guess they're alright too--sometimes Mitch brings us Jamba Juice when we all get stuck home doing homework. We'll keep them around I guess.
Emi and I may have used an excessive amount of glitter, so we had to go shake it off outside so Lauren wouldn't try to strangle us in our sleep. So we went outside....launched it....
And the wind promptly blew at least a half pound of glitter into Emi's face. She's still covered, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. 
And last but not least, Monday Night Lights rule my week. And I live in a pretty place. Even with all the nasty, grayish haze the sky is a pretty thing. And I'll just have to live with sitting on the sidelines of a soccer field until hockey season starts. :) 

In other groundbreaking news, Go Radio's new album Close the Distance came out tonight. Let's just say I cannot wait until the 25th. I'll probably just freak out as soon as Jason Lancaster gets on stage. 
If you have any desire in the world to listen to an incredible record, check it out on iTunes. Here's a link to preview it in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about what I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!